Boldly expanded, renovated and reimagined in 2022 by an award-winning builder, 94 Fairway Drive presents stunning contemporary features, merged artfully with the original neo-colonial signature of architect Rolf Bauhan. 5300 sq ft of beautiful living space. 1000 sq ft finished walk out basement with full bath. 600 sq ft unfinished basement. Over half of the living space is new construction. The redesign includes a modern open floor plan, luxury appointments, bespoke finishes, and all-new household systems including a whole house generator. The house is all about light. A two-story atrium window with an 18â stone feature wall welcomes morning sunlight through a dramatic floating staircase with cherry treads, glass railings, and a glass balcony. Large picture windows on two levels frame magical sunsets over two newly constructed bluestone, soapstone, fieldstone and brick patios complete with fire pit. A spacious living room with a paneled wall and marble fireplace is flanked by a cheerful sunroom/office space with wraparound glass, and a separate study/library with a gas fireplace and built-ins. Open floor plan kitchen, dining, and family rooms share a beverage center with wine cooler. When privacy is desired, French pocket doors divide the open space into separate rooms. The expansive kitchen/breakfast room features custom cabinetry, a cherry island topped with figured marble, and all-new Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. The primary bedroom suite is a haven of opulence with 10â ceilings & skylights, two walk-in closets, a private balcony overlooking the patios, and a spacious bathroom with radiant heat and glass double barn doors into a wet room with tub and two showers. Two more luxury suites occupy either end of the 2nd level. A hall bath serves two central bedrooms, one with a whimsical Romeo & Juliet French leaded glass casement overlooking the two-story atrium. The finished walkout basement adds an additional 1000 square feet of living space, including a media room or gym with 10â ceiling, a game room with full bath, and a wine/beverage center. An additional 600â of unfinished basement contains a second laundry room and storage space. The property is freshly landscaped and hardscaped ... flat two-acre lot in Princetonâs upscale Brookstone enclave. Schedule a private showing and see why this architecturally intriguing home surpasses other high-end offerings in Princeton. 2 car garage side entry. 5 plus parking spaces. Both beautiful home and flat property ... available immediately. Important for new owner is the Whole House Generator included. Virtual tour available. Photographs available. Floor plans available. Disclosure available. Please visit all. ***Front facing East. ***Rear facing West.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Traditional, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water
Wood Siding, Stone, Mixed
6,300 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV
Princeton Regional Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Office, Media, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Six Burner Range, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Workshop, Heated
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Wood, Stone
- Balcony, Patio
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Open, Partly Wooded, Premium, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price